Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Science
About the role
Machine Learning Engineer – AI SaaS- start-up – London £90k
Ever had something go wrong at home and had to wait for a technician to visit, only to find that it was something quite simple, you could have fixed yourself, if you knew what the problem was?
If you have, then you’ll understand the problem these guys are solving. If you haven’t yet, then lucky you!
I’m helping this 4-year-old AI start-up that have secured 8 figure Series A funding and are leading the way in AI assisted fault diagnosis, saving businesses and their customers, time, money and inconvenience.
It may be a ‘first world problem’ but it’s a extremely challenging one and I’m looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join these guys in:
- Planning, testing and developing new product features
- Developing and scaling Machine Learning processes
- Leading and developing junior team members
We’re looking for an experience Machine Learning Engineer, who has:
- At least 4 years’ industry experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Python Machine Learning Libraries (NumPy, Pandas, SciKitLearn etc)
- Mentored/led small team or projects
- Any experience with NLP models would be a huge advantage
What’s on offer?
As well as a competitive base salary, you will enjoy an attractive option scheme, generous holidays, pension scheme and training budget. As the company is in growth mode there will be great scope for career development. The company also has a remote first policy, so you work from wherever you like.
How do I find out more?
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call me on 01412250189