Senior Manager, Data and Analytics - Capital Markets,
MBN's client, a leading Management Consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Manager within the Data & Analytics Capital Markets team. The role will require an individual with experience in Data and Analytics solution design and implementation for finance functions within leading Insurance organisations,
In order to be successful, the Senior Manager will be able to effectively leverage knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key Data and Analytics projects, nurture valuable relationships both internally and with clients, developing strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
- The Senior Manager will contribute Data and Analytics solution design and implementation expertise within capital markets function bringing expertise around cloud-based data and analytics solution design and implementation combined with a deep understanding of cap markets functions, processes, and data.
- You will comfortable working with clients and colleagues to support client engagements and develop thought leadership around data and technology.
- Develop and contribute to business development and go-to-market activities in the capital markets Data and Analytics space.
- Knowledge of cap markets front-to-back product life cycle and familiarity with the technology systems used across different functions and businesses.
- Experience/knowledge of defining principles and guidelines for the design and management of data entities, logical data models, and attributes across the capital markets landscape.
- Focusing on next-generation data solution architecture design and implementation.
- Supporting clients with Data Strategy, Data Governance Data, and Analytics Target Operating Model Design and wider Data Office and CDO support functions.
- Helping our clients design and implement modern data visualization and reporting solutions.
- Working with internal teams and clients to design-build and integrate Machine Learning and AI solutions into their core business platforms and processes to drive greater insight and increased process efficiency and automation.
- Engage with senior stakeholders and manage large cross-functional projects.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience.
- A university degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) or above is usually preferred, however, we would be open candidates who may have followed an alternative academic path.
- A successful track record and experience in investment banking technology and data gained in consultancies, software vendors, and/or leading investment banks.
- Strong understanding of front-to-back trade lifecycles and booking models.
- Strong product knowledge, with the ability to face off to front office and risk functions in particular.
- Understanding of the capital markets ecosystem.
- Held architecture or data delivery-focused roles on data and technology transformation programs.
- Experience in developing the data strategy for large financial institutions developing future state architectures.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of the data requirements and design issues associated with the delivery of data management solutions.
- Awareness of the emerging technology trends in capital markets, including the adoption of cloud-based technologies.