Senior Web /Insight Analyst
- Data Analytics
About the role
Senior Web Analyst
London – Flexible Working Options Available
MBN is working with a leading Retail and eCommerce business is in search of several Senior Web Analysts to join their established team.
Ensure web analysis undertaken are efficient, deliver the business objectives, and follow the established best practice for the system.
Extract, prepare, analyze, and interpret large data sets to undertake the statistical evaluation.
Deliver recurring and ad hoc analysis to support both day-to-day and strategic decision-making.
Translate data into visualizations, metrics, and goals, synthesizing complex, and ambiguous information in an accessible way for all stakeholders.
Demonstrate compelling storytelling; an ability to tell a complex narrative clearly to influence the audience to act on it.
Ensure that all work complies with the Data Protection Act and adheres to all Partnership risk management and data security policies and methodologies.
Invest in your personal and professional development, utilising the opportunities available to you through your Profession to Measures of success (subject to consultation) to develop your skills and capabilities.
Support your Professional lead to continuously develop and improve your Profession.
Embrace Agile working principles by demonstrating a flexible approach to working, joining mission as needed and/or supporting colleagues to secure the success of the mission.
- Experience of synthesizing complex and ambiguous information to drive actionable insight brought to life
- Strong expertise in either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Commercial e.g., online or shop trading, business consulting
- Strong SQL experience required. Experience in R, Python, or other programming or statistical languages is desirable.
- Technical skill, knowledge, and experience in the use of Big Data, data visualization, data manipulation, and enterprise
- Ability to collate and interpret multiple sources of structured and unstructured data
- Creating actionable insights through the use of powerful storytelling, communication, and visualization
- Technical knowledge of and experience in the use of Advanced Excel and other relevant business tools/databases