SQL Data Reporting Analyst
- Data Analytics
About the role
Data & Reporting Analyst
MBN’s client a leading Financial Services business, based in Manchester are looking to grow their Analytics team by hiring a Data & Reporting Analyst.
The post holder will be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic opportunity to experience direct access to and working alongside senior members of a growing organisation. Accordingly, the role offers opportunity for wide-ranging experience, progression, and strong performance will be quickly recognised.
- Production and ongoing enhancement of monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring portfolio performance of secured assets and securitisations, understanding any changes and potential impacts.
- Being involved in committee meetings to discuss report insights and to help make business decisions.
- Onboarding portfolios / clients: data migration, mapping and dealing with reporting requirements.
- Automating and optimising processes Build and test reporting solutions using different tools.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the group to improve data quality, identify and close gaps and harmonise output.
- Contribute to the data gathering activity for regulatory reporting activities.
- Conduct testing of all deliverables.
- Maintain a robust control framework. Document solutions, processes & procedures
- Extensive experience in analytics using SQL and any other programming language like Python.
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Asset Management Services sector.
- Excellent Excel skills
- High levels of attention to detail and data source validation
- The ability to effectively influence others.