Director of Data & Analytics
United Kingdom / Remote
up to £180,000 based on experience
MBN’s client, a global consultancy are seeking a Director of Data & Analytics to lead & build their UK practice.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the consultancy's organisation, where they will have full autonomy to build, scale & run the UK Data & Analytics business line. This Data Analytics Director role is ideal for an individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, as the responsibilities are similar to running a startup, but within a global organisation.
As the Director of Data & Analytics, you will be responsible for both sales and delivery. From day one you will need to build relationships with existing clients & be involved with selling data analytics solutions.
- Must have experience running & scaling large teams for a data analytics partner or data analytics consultancy
- Track record of being a data leader, ideally in a UK wide or global role
- Must have experience selling data analytics solutions
- Experience influencing at C-Suite level
- Proven background of delivering data analytics projects to a broad range of diverse clients
- Knowledge of SAS, Microsoft, Qlikview, Oracle, AWS or Salesforce - Not essential
If the role looks of interest and you’d like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!