VP of Market Intelligence
£140,000 - £190,000
MBN’s client, a global software enterprise are seeking a VP of Market Intelligence to join their UK team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in a brand relaunch, as the organisation pivots from a product driven approach to a customer centric business.
As the VP of Market Intelligence you will be working directly with the global CMO to support marketing srategy across the business.
- Experience running Market & Competitor Intelligence teams
- Track record of being a commercial marketing leader, ideally in a global role for an subscription business
- Clear understanding on commercial drivers for an SaaS business model
- Strategic thinker & experience building business strategy by focusing on customer data
- Experienced operating with senior executives to FTSE 100 Board level
- Direct experience identifying business strategy with your own purpose/vision within the context of the overall vision & operating model
- Proven background of delivering success in different business sectors including consultancies, agencies and client-side organisations
If the role looks of interest and you’d like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!