- Data Analytics
About the role
Web Analyst (Tagging)
Central London (Flexible Options Available)
MBN is collaborating with a leading Analytics and Data Consultancy who are in search for a Web Analyst to join their Digital team.
The business works with a broad range of clients and are one of the largest Google Analytics 360 Sales Partners in the UK.
The successful analyst will have experience implementing tracking and reporting solutions for either Google or Adobe Analytics and add best practices and instantly help deliver high-quality work for clients.
- Work with clients to define their strategies and drive data activation.
- Collaborate with client developers to implement on-site data layers that support data collection activities.
- Implement measurement strategies using tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Adobe Launch
- Support A/B testing build work using customer experience optimization tools such as Optimizely, Optimize and VWO
- Drive thought leadership within the analytics team and help junior colleagues. The latter of these may be in a direct line management capacity and/or through coaching members of the client teams you lead.
- Develop client relationships and become a trusted extension of their business.
- Present projects and propose new work and technologies that will add value to the business.
- Keep current on industry insights and innovation to improve internal techniques, processes, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Advanced knowledge of tracking and tagging for marketing and measurement.
- Expert at implementing Adobe or Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch or Tealium
- Able to delegate effectively, leading teams to deliver large web analytics projects
- Logical thinker with strong attention to detail