< Back to Job Search AI Ethics Researcher (Remote Interviews Available)
AI Ethics Researcher (Remote Interviews Available)
£40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
MBN’s client, a global leading technology and research company are in search for an AI Ethics Researcher to join their team.
If you are working in the field of AI ethics, Machine Learning or Big Data then this role could be for you.
The client does require candidates to have substantial experience working in a research environment and ideally a relevant PhD in this field.
The successful candidate will work in the technology research group who work within various markets such as Health, Finance, Engineering and Transport.
You will be joining an experienced team of professionals within the Data Science, Cyber Security and Engineering world.
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, deep learning, data mining, mathematics, and statistical techniques.
- Experience in research and implementation of ML and statistical approaches
- Good understanding of problem solving in the context of ethical AI (e.g. fairness, explicability)
- Experience Implementing and enhancing algorithms for data analyses, model development/validation/implementation
- Technical skills: python, Jupiter notebooks, Sklearn, numpy, pandas, and Docker/Github
For more information please contact 0141 225 0139 [email protected]
Posted: 9th Apr 2020
Closing: 27th Sep 2020Apply for Job