< Back to Job Search AI Researcher (Bayesian Deep Learning)
AI Researcher (Bayesian Deep Learning)
MBN’s Client, a leading Research and Technology organisation is in search for an AI Researcher to join their team to specifically focus within Deep Learning environments.
The successful candidate will join a AI technology and research team working closely with internal R&D as well as academic, industrial partners, and government research institutions to develop computational technologies.
• The development of techniques for uncertainty quantification that can be used in the context of real-world deep learning applications, with a focus on 3D computer vision.
• Research will be conducted in collaboration with experts from academia and the output of the research is expected to be both published at top conferences and contribute to the business. .
• Applicants should possess a good first degree and should have attained a relevant postgraduate qualification in a quantitative science, ideally at the PhD level
• Strong mathematical background
• Experience in Bayesian machine learning witnessed by published work
• Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Python preferred)
• Experience with Deep Learning, especially on the topic of Bayesian Deep Learning
• A track record of writing academic publications and/or patent applications
• Experience with Deep Learning techniques for Computer Vision (2D / 3D / Point Clouds)
Posted: 3rd Dec 2020
Closing: 2nd May 2021Apply for Job