< Back to Job Search Analytics Consultant (Client Side)
Analytics Consultant (Client Side)
£60,000 + 10% bonus
MBN are currently recruiting, exclusively, for one of the world’s most iconic food and drink brands. We are looking for an Analytics Consultant to join the businesses most high-profile team that is responsible for decisioning through Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics.
You would be joining a team of pioneers in data space that have consistently raised the bar when it comes to commercial decision making through data expertise and will be responsible for working with 3 key teams across consumer including IT, Engineering and Data Science to support with the design, delivery and impact of Data Science / Advanced Analytics applications across the business.
What you will do…
- Translate Data Science use cases into commercial business impact acting as a Data Science evangelist.
- Work in cross-functional teams designing and delivering projects including foreseeing problems in projects ensuring they’re delivered on time and on budget showcasing the true value of Data Science.
- Showcase potential returns through POC projects detailing as is and to be state of the business using interactive dashboards such as Tableau and modelling developed by the Data Science team.
What we would like you to bring…
- Several years’ experience working on projects leveraging data, insights and analytics, preferably in a retail, or in a consumer-facing company, client side or, ideally as an Advanced Analytics or Data Science consultant with a track record in this space.
- Track record of revealing the true value of Data Science, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics to the “nonbelievers”.
- In a previous life you will have been the “doer”, the Data Scientist, developing solutions using a range of machine learning techniques including the associated tools such as Python or R.
- Most importantly we want you to have high energy and a track record of building rapport almost instantaneously with clients and colleagues!
The health and safety of their employees is top of their agenda and will therefore be doing all recruiting remotely including interviewing and onboarding in line with government advice and guidelines. Apply or get in touch for more details!
£ £60,000 + 10% Bonus
Posted: 23rd Jun 2020
Closing: 17th Aug 2020Apply for Job