< Back to Job Search Artificial Intelligence Researcher
Artificial Intelligence Researcher
£35,000-£42,000 + Benefits
Hayes, Uxbridge, UK
MBN’s client, a multidisciplinary R&D Technology company is in search of an AI Researcher to join their established AI team.
The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art Deep Learning techniques to revolutionize the use of AI and Computer-Aided Engineering tools by making them faster and more accessible.
The work will both be published at top conferences and also contribute within the business.
Applicants should possess a degree and will ideally also have attained a relevant PhD in quantitative science.
Experience with using Deep Learning techniques for Computer Vision is an essential skill while familiarity with CAE and simulation is highly valued.
- High proficiency in one or more programming languages (Python preferred)
- Experience with one or more Deep Learning framework (PyTorch preferred)
- Ability to express ideas in proof of concept and production quality code
- Adaptability, willingness to learn new fields and develop new skill sets
- A track record of writing academic publications and/or patent applications
- Experience with Deep Learning techniques for Computer Vision (2D / 3D / Point Clouds)
- Computational Physics/ Numerical Methods (e.g. Structural Analysis, Computational
Fluid Dynamics, Computational Electromagnetics)
- Computer Aided Design
- Experience with C++
£ £35,000-£42,000 + Benefits
Posted: 16th Jun 2020
Closing: 17th Aug 2020Apply for Job