< Back to Job Search Chief Data Scientist
MBNs client, a globally renowned media giant is looking for a Chief Data Scientist to spearhead science, innovation, and exploration across their entire organisation.
This is a leadership role reporting to the Chief Data and AI Officer in which you will be responsible for driving both value and profitability using Data, Machine Learning and AI.
As the Chief Data Scientist, you will:
- Refine and execute on pre-scoped projects in areas such as NLU, Computer Vision, Forecasting, Clustering and Personalisation whilst leading on the next generation of Data Science and AI products.
- Build, develop and lead a team of Data Scientist, Machine Learning and Data engineers to deliver fully productionised products at scale in the cloud.
- Work in partnership with other technology and engineering teams to build robust data science workflows and frameworks that allow for rapid experimentation, prototyping and deployment.
- Evangelise Data Science, Machine Learning and AI across the business using thought leadership and other methods to do so.
- Experience building, leading a developing a team of data scientists and engineers.
- Experience delivering quantifiable commercial value time and time again using Data.
- Experience productionizing several products at scale in the cloud.
- Contribution to the wider industry such as:
- Meet up groups, thought leadership and academic collaborations.
- Technical expertise in Machine Learning, Data Science, Mathematics and Computer Science including experience with a range of tooling such as:
- Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Spark, GCP/AWS, Git
If you’d like to know what’s in it for you or any further info apply or reach out for more info!
Posted: 26th Oct 2020
Closing: 10th Dec 2020Apply for Job