< Back to Job Search Cyber Security Ops Lead
Cyber Security Ops Lead
Up to £65,000 + excellent range of benefits
Brand new role in Edinburgh for a highly experience cyber security ops professional to join a leading Financial Software Company. This person will have responsibility for coverage of their cyber security monitoring and help with incident response. The role will involve working with multiple teams, that are based in Edinburgh and some of their Global offices.
The role responsibilities include:
• Run the Analysis and Assists response.
• Manage day-day activities of Tier 1 and 2 teams to make sure there is an efficient and effective solution of alerts.
• Mentor and develop junior team members.
• Analysis to identify InfoSec events that require further investigation, collaborating with technical teams.
• Lead on InfoSec events regionally.
• Strong commercial experience in Security Operations.
• Strong communications skills, and the ability to take the lead through resolving instances.
• Incident investigation and response skill set.
• Knowledge of system security architecture and security solutions.
• Malware operation and indicators.
• Security related technologies.
• Preferable you will have experience with scripting.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to be considered for the position, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!
£ Up to £65,000 + excellent range of benefits
Posted: 18th Dec 2020
Closing: 5th Feb 2021Apply for Job