< Back to Job Search Cyber Security Specialist
MBN are working with a leading financial organisation in Edinburgh in their search for a Cyber Security Specialist. The role will hold responsibility for providing expertise in the field of cyber security and where necessary will implement a range of security controls to protect the organisations systems and data. There is a heavy emphasis on vulnerability management, so candidates should have strong understanding of vulnerabilities and be able to communicate potential vulnerabilities effectively to other members of the team.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Vulnerability Management
- Knowledge of security tools and processes.
- Understanding of risk management techniques
- Experience communicating to Senior Management
- Knowledge of maintaining procedures and undertaking associated assurance.
Based in Edinburgh, they offer a healthy working environment, which includes flexible and remote working. The salary on offer is very competitive.
If you are an experienced Cyber Security expert and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in Scotland, apply now for immediate consideration.
Posted: 27th Jan 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job