< Back to Job Search Data Architect
Type – Contract
Location – Glasgow
Duration – 3 months initially with extension likely
Rate – £400 – 600/day (DOE)
MBN have been engaged exclusively by a key Scottish client to recruit a Data Architect on a contract basis.
The Data Architect will join a highly successful BI practice and take ownership over data architecture and data modelling, providing advice and guidance on how data should be modelled, how data should be stored, how to surface data and putting practices and procedures in place to do this.
This is an exciting role that will involve influencing at senior stakeholder level, so candidates must have excellent stakeholder and communication skills.
Successful candidates should have experience in the following:
- Prior Data Architecture experience
- The ability to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling
- Experience in different modelling methodologies for example Kimball, Erwin, 3NF, Dimensional and Data Vault
- Knowledge of best practices, trends and solutions- a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging data technologies and how these can be used to gain a competitive advantage
- Experience with Azure is highly desirable
- Experience with the Microsoft BI stack is highly desirable – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Data Modelling * Data Architect * AWS * Cloud * Azure * GCP * Google Cloud Platform * Data lake * Data warehousing * RDBMS * Hadoop * Physical * Logical * Conceptual * Kimball * Erwin * 3NF * Dimensional * Data Vault * SSIS * SSRS * SSAS * Microsoft BI
£ £400 - £600 per day
Posted: 14th Aug 2019
Closing: 26th Sep 2019Apply for Job