< Back to Job Search Data Engineer
£500 -£550 per day
London – Remote Working Available
3 Month Rolling Contract
MBN’s client an AI-driven technology company is in search of a Data Engineer on a contractual basis to join their team.
The successful candidate will be focussing on developing, architecting, and scaling the team’s data services, data lakes, and ETL in order to enable reporting and model training. Daily tasks will be working with a data engineering and product managing team focusing on data models, ETLs, data lakes, data warehouses, and feature stores.
• Build tools for automation, monitoring, and alerting of the data pipelines.
• Write ETL in Python/PySpark to generate reports from a variety of sources.
• Build internal tools and libraries for our engineers and internal customers
• Collaborate in design and problem-solving sessions.
• Implement new tools and technologies in the data space
• Suggest improvements and introduce best practices into the team
• AWS experience is essential
• Python, Apache Spark experience is essential
• PostgreSQL, JSON, Parquet experience required
• Strong experience developing, architecting, and scaling data services
• Experience introducing best practice or process into a team and a desire to help others succeed
• Strong architectural design skills
£ £500 -£550 per day
Posted: 16th Dec 2020
Closing: 2nd May 2021Apply for Job