< Back to Job Search Data Engineer
Data Engineer – Edinburgh
£40,000 – £60,000 + Comprehensive Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with an iconic global brand within the Financial Services sector to help them appoint a Data Engineer. The role sits within the most innovative AI team across the business who are responsible for the creation, implementation & productionisation of new data pipelines which are designed to work hand-in-hand with the Data Science team.
- Development of cutting edge data products through the application of modern programming principles and data streaming tools.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver strategic data solutions providing scalable data platforms and rich datasets.
- Advise on best practice across embedding new data techniques and pathing the way for change.
- Take the lead on a number of key data projects where you will have the responsibility to coach and mentor junior engineers whilst delivering the project on time and to a high standard.
Spark * Python * AWS Docker * CI/CD * DevOps * Data * Engineering
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Highly experienced programmer ideally within Python or Scala.
- A range of skills within big data but mostly notably an advanced user of Spark for batch processing, scoring and streaming.
- Strong experience developing scalable data/ETL pipelines
- Technical expertise across public cloud or big data platforms (AWS or Hadoop preferred but not essential)
- Solid understanding of modern programming principles and data streaming tools.
- Experience managing end to end projects, delivering results on time whilst managing multiple stakeholders.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or press apply now.
£ £40,000 - £60,000
Posted: 6th Jan 2021
Closing: 19th Feb 2021Apply for Job