< Back to Job Search Data Engineer (Azure)
Data Engineer (Azure) – Glasgow / Fully remote working available
Up to £65,000 + Comprehensive Bonus & Benefits
MBN are exclusively partnering with a global Engineering company to spearhead the appointment of a Data Engineer. The business is headquartered in Glasgow and are currently undergoing a major transformation program to drive digitilisation across the business with data being at the heart of the program.
The Data Engineer will:
- Implement delivery of a Data & Analytics platform covering all areas including test, build and continuous integration
- Help lead the development and implementation of all tools and techniques
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders on a global basis covering a number of projects i.e. IOT / Digital experience / Smart Factory
- Work closely with the Product Management team assessing all requirements and priorities across Data Engineering and BI
Do you Have:
- Hands on experience developing data pipelines within cloud platforms – Ideally Azure
- The ability to ingest, stream and transform data into a cloud platform from a relational database
- Two years commercial experience working with Azure (Data Factory, Synapse, Data Lake, Azure SQL)
- Advanced programming skills within SQL – Ability to write complex queries, database modelling, entity relationship diagrams, index strategies.
- Programming skills in .Net or Python highly desirable with some foundations in software engineering principles
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ Up to £65,000 + Comprehensive Bonus & Benefits
Posted: 11th Mar 2021
Closing: 22nd May 2021Apply for Job