< Back to Job Search Data Engineer (Azure)
MBN are exclusively partnering with an amazing tech start-up who are building their brand new tech centre in Glasgow. The organization have created an Azure based AI platform which is set to revolutionise the digital professional services industry, specifically through the adoption and use of corporate data.
In this role you will help the business continue its design and development of their Azure Data Lake, ensuring that it is robust and scalable to keep up with the growth of the business. You will also be responsible for building data pipelines using Data Factory and connecting client data sources to the AI platform.
Key Skills & Experience required:
• Experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data warehouse, Microsoft Power BI
• Proven track record and strong background in Big Data Engineering
• Building, maintaining full ELT/ETL workflow lifecycle from data ingestion to output
• Strong experience in maintaining and optimizing the Azure SQL Data Warehouse to maximize performance (T-SQL).
• Experience implementing Azure functions into Data Factory pipelines – Advantageous
• Experience in implementing containers in Azure using AKS /Docker – Advantageous
For more information or to apply, please send across your CV to [email protected]
£ £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Posted: 24th Sep 2020
Closing: 28th Oct 2020Apply for Job