< Back to Job Search Data Engineer (Azure)
Data Engineer (Azure) – Glasgow
40,000 – 55,000 + Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with an amazing tech startup who are building their brand new tech centre in Glasgow. The organization have created an Azure based AI platform which is set to revolutionise the digital professional services industry, specifically through the adoption and use of corporate data.
In this role you will help the business continue its design and development of their Azure Data Lake, ensuring that it is robust and scalable to keep up with the growth of the business. You will also be responsible for building data pipelines using Data Factory and help with mentorship and development of two other Data Engineers.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data warehouse, Microsoft Power BI
- Proven track record and strong background in Big Data Engineering
- Building, maintaining full ELT/ETL workflow lifecycle from data ingestion to output
- Strong experience in maintaining and optimizing the Azure SQL Data Warehouse to maximize performance (T-SQL).
- Experience implementing Azure functions into Data Factory pipelines – Advantageous
- Experience in implementing containers in Azure using AKS /Docker – Advantageous
For more information, please apply.
£ £40,000-£55,000 + Package
Posted: 23rd Nov 2020
Closing: 3rd Mar 2021Apply for Job