< Back to Job Search Data Engineer (BI & Analytics)
Data Engineer (BI & Analytics) – Edinburgh
Up to £60,000 + Package
MBN are working with a Big 4 consultancy who are growing their Data & Analytics function and are looking for enthusiastic data professionals to add value and expertise across the team. They need people who can tell a story with data, understand SQL at a good level, and can approach client-based work with an innovative mindset.
We are looking to find an individual that approaches data problems with an open mind and can work end-to-end on analytical problems. You will be specialising in the Financial Services sector and will support clients with complex data problems and robust systems. Ideally you are an individual that enjoys coding but also sees the bigger picture with solid stakeholder management skills.
- You will work with external and internal stakeholders as well as team members to design scalable data solutions
- Contribute to the design of data pipelines, using relevant tech and modern techniques
- Create new integrations with third party providers and external data sources
- Support dashboard development and visualisation aspect of financial data
- Implement Data Modelling techniques and apply them to business domains
Tech & Skills
- Good understanding of SQL, with Python experience being desirable
- Experience setting up data pipelines, data extraction, ETL processes.
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop would be desirable
- Understanding of big data systems such as Teradata and relational databases
- Understanding of dashboarding tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure would also be desirable
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ Up to £60,000 + Package
Posted: 11th Mar 2021
Closing: 22nd May 2021Apply for Job