< Back to Job Search Data Engineer
Data Engineer (Analytics)
£60,000 + Benefits
MBN’s client, a leading Digital Entertainment business are in search for a Data Engineer to join their Technology Analytics team.
The successful candidate will help design data models and ETL pipelines, pulling data from multiple sources and developing dimensional data models based on stakeholders’ requirements. You’ll have strong skills in SQL, and the ability to effectively integrate and transform the data so that it is prepared for the development team/Data Scientists.
- Contribute towards defining analysis and data engineering best practice, uphold standards and ensure consistency of delivery across the team.
- Work with members of the Data team to champion business context and proposed changes to ensure they have a full understanding of the impact and support throughout the development cycle.
- Mentoring and coach other members of the team, being a role model in terms of working practices.
- Supporting & deputising Architects and Team Lead/Manager where necessary
- Demonstrable experience of the delivery of analysis across large data warehousing projects, applying dimensional modelling and ETL pipeline design.
- Translate business requirements into user stories covering functional, non-functional, security and acceptance criteria.
- SQL skills enabling large scale data transformation and analysis
- Experience in Cloud environments, preferably GCP
- Managing multiple priorities and requests and to escalate to senior management where necessary.
£ £60,000 + Benefits
Posted: 22nd Sep 2020
Closing: 2nd Nov 2020Apply for Job