< Back to Job Search Data Engineering Consultant
MBN are working with one of the UK’s highest regarded data consultancies to hire Data Engineers. If you’re looking for the opportunity to work in a professional environment and grow your career with globally recognised names, this role is for you.
You’ll have experience working with Big Data and are proficient with SQL and Python. This will be a client facing Data Engineer role, which will give you the opportunity to display your technical acumen alongside your people and consulting skills. In this role, you’ll be building scalable and robust data pipelines into cloud environments (GCP, Azure, AWS) using Python and SQL – with a view to turning these complex implementation projects into clean data flows, which can be used to draw valuable insights across the business. This organisation’s predominant client base is within Financial Services and you will work across Data Strategy, Data Analytics, Applied Machine Learning, Regulatory compliance, and Data transformation.
The long-term view is to build analytical platforms for the management and analysis of client data. Working alongside Data Science and Machine Learning experts, and providing expert Data Engineering solutions, your work will be valued highly across the business.
- 3+ years’ work experience in data engineering in a customer or business facing capacity
- Implement cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure and AWS
- Strong SQL/Python knowledge, specific knowledge of Postgres would be valuable
- A strong understanding of data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Excellent communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
Apply through the link provided or email email@example.com to find out more.
£ £50,000 - £65,000 + Package
Posted: 14th Jan 2021
Closing: 23rd Feb 2021Apply for Job