< Back to Job Search Data Engineers
MBN has partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting insurance companies, who are undertaking a major growth project with data at the heart of their plans. They have over £1bn in backing from highly experienced investors, who believe that their data team is the heart of the business, which is where 3-4 new Data Engineers are required at varying experience levels.
In this greenfield project, passionate programmers will be the star of the show. Our client is developing their data platform in AWS, and their code is predominantly written in Scala. All members of the data team will work cross functionally and will be expected to contribute their expertise across the platform; advancing the architecture, promoting CI/CD, supporting stakeholders, and being able to develop the business through data.
You’ll be a key contributor to this organisation’s growth within their highly valued data team. This is a top opportunity to come in and drive the growth of a future market leader.
- Develop the AWS Cloud Platform, promoting a DevSecOps approach and CI/CD
- Take ownership of projects and demonstrate your ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Work with the Lead Data Engineer and CDO to deliver and implement the data analytics platform
- Maintenance of top quality, robust data pipelines
Skills & Experience Required;
- Strong experience programming in Scala – experience in Python/Java may be considered
- Experience developing a modern cloud environment – ideally AWS but others will be considered
- Data ingestion/streaming experience with tools such as Kafka or similar
For more information on this excellent opportunity which offers a fantastic package and flexible working options, please send across your CV to EuanVance@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ £45,000 - £95,000
Posted: 11th Sep 2020
Closing: 10th Mar 2021Apply for Job