< Back to Job Search Data Insight Analyst
Data Insight Analyst
London or Edinburgh Office Locations, however this role can be based fully remote if desired.
MBN’s client is a leading online, progressive, non-for-profit organisation that is in search for a Data Insight Analyst to join their newly established Analytics team.
The Data Insight analyst will work with the in-house tech team and other stakeholders in the business to develop a connection with millions of the organisation’s members and users.
The successful candidate will help develop data driven answers to strategic questions the business poses, as well as translate information into insight and be responsible in assisting the business to understand data insights impact.
This is a great opportunity for an analyst to join an organisation that strives to make positive change regarding the promotion of rights and fairness within the UK.
- Relevant work experience in BI, Analytics, or Data Science fields (or comparable fields), with experience of working to meet organisational targets.
- Proven SQL and Python and/or R skills in data transformation, analysis, and optimization, as well as strong statistical analysis skills.
- Impact driven and have had success working towards metrics such as retention, growth, engagement, and improving how the organisation targets their communication.
- Experience with end-to-end ownership of the full stack of data analysis, data modelling, and data visualization
- Skilled at communicating complex ideas and the outputs data analysis into easily understandable information for others.
- Be comfortable using many different sources of data to draw your conclusions.
£ £40,000 + Benefits
Posted: 17th Feb 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job