< Back to Job Search Data Modeller / Data Designer
Data Modeller / Data Designer
£ Competitive plus Package
MBN Solutions have been engaged by a highly reputable Household brand to recruit a Data Modeller / Data Designer to join their team based in London.
The Data Modeller will join the Applied Data Analytics Team within the CDO function, working with data from a number of large reputable organisations and on one of the largest datasets in the UK! The Data Modeller will work alongside a variety of colleagues including Product Owners, Information Architects and the Engineering teams to ensure the best data solutions are delivered and to define and own conceptual, logical and physical modelling in line with requirements.
This is a fantastic time for a Data Modeller to join this client, as they begin their journey migrating to Snowflake.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Experience in Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling
- Experience in different modelling methodologies for example Kimball, Erwin, 3NF, Dimensional and Data Vault
- Experience with data Lakes and data warehousing technologies
- Experience with Cloud Technologies is highly desired (AWS preferred)
- The ability to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management skills- proven experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of best practices, trends and solutions- a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging data technologies and how these can be used to gain a competitive advantage
If this is of interest get in touch today via the ‘apply’ now button.
Data Modelling * Data Architect * AWS * Cloud * Azure * GCP * Google Cloud Platform * Data lake * Data warehousing * RDBMS * Hadoop * Physical * Logical * Conceptual * Kimball * Erwin * 3NF * Dimensional * Data Vault
Posted: 15th May 2019
Closing: 8th Jan 2020Apply for Job