< Back to Job Search Data Product Owner
MBN are currently recruiting, exclusively, for the most high-profile team in one of the world’s most iconic food and drink brands. We are recruiting for a Data Product Owner to join the newly established Data Delivery Product team that play a crucial role in their Advanced Analytics capability.
You would be joining a team of pioneers in data space that have consistently raised the bar when it comes to commercial decision making led by data expertise. You will be responsible for the design and execution of the team’s data collection strategy for Europe in close collaboration with other teams across consumer division including marketing, engineering/IT and Data Science.
What you will do…
- Create and deliver a Consumer Data and Martech roadmap that will create a complete data landscape for the Advanced Analytics capability.
- Work closely with the wider advanced analytics function to understand, evolve and deliver the key data driven insights that will drive the business forward
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to demonstrate the value in data and outline the data needs of the advanced analytics function to drive change
- Identify new sources of data, including first, second and third party, that will help drive the analytics agenda forward
- Govern & steward data quality and usage to meet business needs and regulatory requirements i.e. GDPR
What experience you will need..
- Experience of putting data at the heart of a strategy and driving strong ROI based on data led decision making, including having an awareness of the consumer data landscape and the opportunities to evolve and augment data assets.
- Experience of designing and project managing complex data projects with a focus on gathering consumer data from a range of sources (first, second and third party).
- Experience working with data science teams; understanding their needs and their potential methods.
- A track record of engaging with and influencing both internal and external stakeholders, explaining clearly and simply the needs and objectives of the team
In short, we are looking for a creative, Data Product Owner that is results orientated, comfortable working autonomously and can build strong relationship and influence people. If this is you, please apply or get in touch for more detail.
Posted: 16th Sep 2020
Closing: 30th Sep 2020Apply for Job