< Back to Job Search Data & Reporting Analyst (SQL/Qlik)
MBN’s client a leading telecoms and technology business are in search for a Data & Reporting Analysts to join an established data team that is focusing on building fibre optic networks within the UK.
This role will focus on sourcing data cross this project, ensuring its quality and focusing on deployment plans, data coding and fibre build analytics.
This is a great opportunity for an Operationally focused analysts that has strong experience within SQL Reporting and Dashboard skills, coupled with stakeholder engagement experience.
- Work with volume requirements across all Fibre Build programmes
- Ensure that the best data sources across the Fibre Build programmes are used by the analytics group.
- Data quality and ensure all analytics and reported data is clean.
- Create working relationships with teams and project directors to enhance the reporting and analytics knowledge.
- Deliver reporting and analytics for Fibre Build programmes.
- Excellent modelling skills, through SQL and Excel
- Experience with Qlik (ideally) or alternative data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Stakeholder skills required to influence internal and external decision makers.
- Commercial knowledge and awareness
- Risk and prioritisation skills
- Resource and business planning skills
£ £40,000 - £45,000
Posted: 29th Jan 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job