< Back to Job Search Data & Reporting Analyst
MBN is exclusively partnering with a globally recognized brand to appoint a Data Analyst within their data & technology excellence center Bristol.
The business is currently working on one of the largest ever digital infrastructure programs which will tremendously impact the way in which millions of people live their lives and interact with technology.
This role will see you work across a culture that encourages teams to innovate, challenge and empower one and another to produce data-driven outcomes on a daily basis.
What you’ll do and who you are:
- You will work across a variety of projects taking responsibility for the creation and development of reports, dashboards, and analytics to provide key business insight.
- You will be able to communicate complex data initiatives to nontechnical and senior-level stakeholders explaining the value behind the analysis.
- You should be a competent user of SQL to run queries, manipulate large data sets and create reports.
- Ideally, you will have experience of using visualization techniques to bring your analysis to life through the creation of dashboards. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, or equivalent.
- Support on the delivery of MI reporting, delivering key insight, and making recommendations from compelling analysis.
Please note the business offers excellent flexible working and home working options.
If you would like to be part of this illustrious project and feel your skills would be well suited towards the role then please send your CV across to email@example.com for a further conversation or apply now.
£ £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Posted: 29th Jan 2021
Closing: 30th Mar 2021Apply for Job