< Back to Job Search Data Risk Analytics Manager
Data Risk Analytics Manager (Consultancy/Financial Services)
London (Flexible Working Options)
MBN’s client, a leading Management Consultancy firm is in search for a Data Risk Analytics Manager to join the team.
As a Manager within the Data Risk Analytics practice the successful candidate will be working collaboratively across the data, analytics, and AI domains, helping some of the largest, most interesting organisations, transforming complex business requirements into practical, implementable solutions.
- Data governance design & data strategy development
- Designing and embedding new target operating models for data governance and information management in our clients’ organisations
- Vendor selection and implementation of data governance technologies to deliver information management capabilities.
- Definition of vendor selection and evaluation frameworks for data management technologies
- Responsibility for budgets and client deliverables
- Support the development of client bids and presentations of proposals.
- An understanding of data management processes and operating models
- An in depth understanding of relevant regulation and the associated data impacts.
- Strong planning, organisation, and people management skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
- Leading engagements delivering, working with or knowledge on a range of tools for example:
- Data governance / metadata management: Informatica Axon, Informatica Metadata Manager, IBM Infosphere IGC, Adaptive, Collibra, ASG Rochade.
- Data Quality Experience such as Informatica IDQ, Trillium, Dataflux, Quality Stage, Infosphere Discovery, InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- Reporting: MicroStrategy, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos, SAS EBI, Oracle BI
- Skills in the following Analytics tools are essential R, SAS, SPSS, KXEN
Posted: 7th Apr 2021
Closing: 23rd May 2021Apply for Job