< Back to Job Search Data Science Consultant
Would you like to work at the heart of artificial intelligence across a variety machine learning of projects with some of the UK’s biggest brands?
MBN are partnering with a modern Data consultancy who have the opportunity for you to do so. They are looking to appoint a Data Scientist to support a range of different clients across a variety of Data Science engagements. You will have the opportunity to consult and work with your clients, understand their challenges and design, deploy and scale novel algorithms to meet their needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using Data Science to solve a range of business problems such as financial crime detection, customer retention, improve product take-up rates and portfolio optimisation
- Coding primarily in Python, but also in associated languages such as R, SQL and Hadoop/Hive, working with both structured and unstructured data sets
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial hands-on Data Science experience
- Experience in ML applications such as: Deep Learning, NLP, Information retrieval, Text mining, Bayesian models, Graph theory, Recommendation engines
- Confident Python ML software coding skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with ML libraries (such as scikit-learn and/or TensorFlow)
- Strong communicator, with an engaging personality and a professional and approachable style
- Strong client-handling skills
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or press apply now.
£ £50,000 - £65,000 + Package
Posted: 13th Jan 2021
Closing: 23rd Feb 2021Apply for Job