< Back to Job Search Data Science Engineer
Data Science Engineer – Graph Theory & Network Analytics
Glasgow – Remote working available
Up to £70,000 + Package
MBN are working with a major financial services institution to help them appoint a Data Science Engineer with within their Financial Crime division. You will join a highly advanced Data Science function, working on a state of the art AI transaction monitoring tool to help fight the battle against financial crime.
- Creating robust and well-engineered pipelines for different parts of the model lifecycle – from data acquisition and cleansing to model or rule execution
- Contribute yourself as the most senior engineer on the team as well as support other members of the team by providing guidance, reviewing their work and breaking down large pieces of work into smaller independent components
- Configure compound and entity resolution based on business rules and machine learning models
- Develop network and customer scoring models using data analytics, machine learning and other programming methods to identify Financial Crime risk.
- Develop, tune and test the scoring framework and pipeline for different Financial Crime typologies and profiles.
- Support the Architecture design of the AI product, including designing the target data model and relevant transformation logic.
- Communicate analytical results and scoring models to stakeholders across the Business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid hands on programming experience of Java or Scala
- Experience building analytical pipelines e.g. to deploy models into production
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Strong understanding of data structures with experience of data engineering and data modelling
Additional Skills – Highly Advantageous (Non-Essestial)
- Understanding of Graph theory, Graph structures and rules based engines
- Knowledge of Network building, analytics and structures
- How to apply scoring metrics to different components of a graph
- Ability to construct a graph
- Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem
Graph Theory * Network Analytics * Machine learning * Scala * Java * Hadoop * Data Engineering
For more information, please apply.
£ Up to £70,000 + Package
Posted: 7th Aug 2020
Closing: 6th Dec 2020Apply for Job