< Back to Job Search Data Scientist
£50,000-£70,000 + Benefits
MBN is exclusively working with a market leader in the Gaming Data Science space.
They use Data Science and Machine Learning products to enable predictions and recommendations to create valued customer experiences, from personalization and responsible gaming.
The successful candidate will help develop a range of machine learning models focused on recommendation and personalization, through a full lifecycle process.
*Recommendation experience is essential for this role.
- Act as a subject matter expert in regard to recommendation engines.
- Work with the data engineering team to deploy accepted models
- Create presentations which create insight from models, utilizing a high degree of data visualization
- Work with the engineering, platform, product, and wider business teams
- Work within a DataOps framework
- Experienced in recommendation engines and graph databases such as Neo4J or Cosmos DB is essential
- Experience working with Big Data challenges, ideally in a Spark environment
- Experience in Data visualization tools required
- Experience in using version control software an advantage (e.g Git, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of PySpark or Scala is an advantage
- Degree in Maths, Stats, Computer Science, or similar required. Masters or Ph.D. is an advantage.
- Experience presenting Data and Insight to stakeholders and/or clients is an advantage.
£ £50,000-£70,000 + Benefits
Posted: 15th Jul 2020
Closing: 8th Mar 2021Apply for Job