< Back to Job Search Data Scientist
MBN are partnering with a global business founded and headquartered in Glasgow to help them continue their evolution within Data Science. After creating a brand new data science team over the past few years and seeing how beneficial it has become, the business are looking to expand by bringing in a new member of the team to work on a variety of cutting edge machine learning projects.
- Take a leading role in the design and implementation of data science solutions
- Investigate and analyse large potentially unstructured datasets
- Carry out discovery to assess the quality or potential issues that might exist within the data
- Leverage pattern detection over potentially large datasets to identify potential solutions
- Develop predictive models that support both decision making by business users and that can be used to automate processes
- Analyse data and build data models using techniques such as coding, complex mathematical modelling, core statistical-modelling and data visualisation.
- Create processes that are automated or reusable to support the development and retraining of models
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with experience across Python, R or DataBricks.
- Experience of working on business problems and using analytical techniques to solve them.
- Good working knowledge of different machine learning techniques (e.g. time series analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, bayesian, anomaly detection, NLP)
- Strong understanding of big data principles, visualisation techniques and ability to produce business insights and present back to the wider business.
- Strong relationship skills who can work as part of a team but can take responsibility over your own individual projects.
- Experience working across the Azure stack (Stream Analytics, IoT Hub, Azure functions etc) Highly advantageous
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to [email protected] or press apply now.
£ £40,000 - £60,000 + Package
Posted: 10th Sep 2020
Closing: 2nd Oct 2020Apply for Job