< Back to Job Search Data Scientist
MBNs client, one of the UK’s most iconic brands that have one of the UK’s largest data sets are currently looking to add Data Scientists at all levels to their team.
You will be part of a centralised function that is an integral part of the organisation and sit at the core of all decision making led by data expertise. This is a unique role which impacts every household across the UK.
You will be responsible for the ideation and development of Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning products in areas such as predictive maintenance, forecasting, workforce planning, NLP among many others.
What skills and experience we are looking…
- Track record of making an impact, commercially, using Advanced Analytics and Machine learning products.
- Over 2 years’ experience coding with both SQL and Python or R.
- Highly effective communication skills including evidence of working on multiple projects with several stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
- Experience in end to end model development including exploration, data prep, prototyping, solution design and implementation.
- Demonstratable experience of solving classical Data Science problems with experience in a range of techniques such as Linear Regression, Random Forest, Classification etc
What could make you top of the list…
- Experience in Natural Language processing
If this is you and you would like to work in a collaborative, fast moving team then apply or get in touch with David at MBN directly.
£ £55,000 - £65,000
Posted: 2nd Mar 2021
Closing: 22nd May 2021Apply for Job