< Back to Job Search Data Scientist
MBNs client, one of the UKs most iconic and globally recognised Media brands are looking to add to their established team of what has been described as UK’s most sought-after Data Scientists.
The team consistently develop, deploy, and implement Machine Learning, some industry 1st, products that are used by millions of people and influence key decisions across the business including, marketing, finance, creative teams, and producers.
What you’ll do…
- Work as part of a team on several of their high-profile projects (below) running them from end to end with support from Senior Data Scientist. (NLP, ComputerVision, Recommendation, Forecasting, Personalisation)
- Mentor and guide junior data scientists whilst helping shape the training and development programme for new apprenticeship and graduate level talent.
- Take part in knowledge sharing meetings weekly with other teams and scientist to ensure ideas challenged and thought out thoroughly, more importantly to ensure the team are continuous learning.
What we’d like you to bring…
- At least 2 years commercial experience using Machine Learning techniques to solve complex business problems using techniques such as NLP, Image Recognition, Recommender Systems, Regression and
- Experienced user of Python, including (Pandas, Numpy, SKLearn), SQLand Git.
- Experience using engineering best practice such as (unit tests, pipelining etc…) and writing production ready code.
- Experience of leading projects from problem scoping through to POC and production.
Interested? Apply or reach out to me, David, for more information.
£ 50,000-£60,000 + bonus
Posted: 4th Feb 2021
Closing: 1st Apr 2021Apply for Job