< Back to Job Search Data Scientist
Data Scientist – Edinburgh
£40,000 – £55,000 + Comprehensive Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with an iconic global brand within the Financial Services sector to help them appoint a Data Scientist. The role sits within the most innovative AI team across the business who are responsible for the creation, implementation & productionisation of new novel machine learning algorithms which are designed to heavily impact all areas of the business.
- Development of cutting edge data products through the application of modern machine learning principles.
- Working across R&D to create new Proof of Concept models capable of moving to a live environment and significantly impacting the business.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand their challenges and help find a data driven solution.
- Help develop the infrastructure capable of the productionisation of machine learning models at scale.
- Advise on best practice across embedding new data techniques and pathing the way for change.
- Play a key role across a number of data projects where you will have end to end responsibilities from creating the concept through to implementation.
Scala * Python * AWS * Machine Learning * Random Forests * Decision Trees * Gradient Boosting
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Programming experience ideally within Python or Scala.
- A range of skills within Machine Learning including but not limited to (Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, SVM & Neural Networks)
- Developing models using Python or Scala and deploying to a live environment.
- Knowledge of concept drifting to ensure quality of your data is high and accurate and the ability to test your coding standards
- Experience managing end to end projects, delivering results on time whilst managing multiple stakeholders.
For more information please apply.
£ £40,000-£55,000 + Comprehensive Package
Posted: 7th Jul 2020
Closing: 28th Sep 2020Apply for Job