< Back to Job Search Digital Media Analyst
Digital Media Analyst
Hammersmith, London with flexible working.
£45,000-£50000 + Benefits
MBN’s client, a leading media and entertainment brand is in search of a Digital Paid Media Analyst to join their established division.
The successful candidate will work as part of of the traffic acquisition team. They are looking for a highly skilled Paid Digital Media Analyst to help drive growth across all of their products.
The Paid Media Analyst will be responsible for analysing and presenting information to the Paid Media team and internal stakeholders to drive strategic analytics decisions.
- Support the implementation of the overall paid media strategy by analysing search landscapes and customer data to drive incremental traffic from search engines.
- Develop new visualisation techniques to simplify trend analysis
- Assemble paid media required to answer questions around strategy and successes across the product portfolio.
- Create insightful analysis that will be used by the rest of the business to communicate performance trends.
- Analyse advertising campaigns to understand potential opportunities and how that can feed into the overall paid strategy.
- Experience in digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, and Display).
- Strong expertise within tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets skills as well as experience using SQL
- You are comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- You have knowledge of and experience working with tools like Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads, Facebook ads, DV360 & AWIN
£ £45,000-£50,000 + Benefits
Posted: 13th Nov 2020
Closing: 18th Mar 2021Apply for Job