< Back to Job Search Director of Digital Analytics & Experimentation
Director of Digital Analytics & Experimentation
Central London – Flexible/Home Working
£130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
MBNs client, a top UK entertainment brand, is in search of a Director of Digital Analytics & Experimentation to join a newly established function within the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Analytics professional to join a recognized Media brand.
The successful candidate will play a part in adding value within the transformation of Customer Interaction and usability from a broadcasting and expanded Media perspective.
Reporting to the Group CDO and Head of AI the Director of DA & Experimentation will be
• Thought Leadership in web/digital tech, measurement, attribution, and experimentation.
• Help fully liberate Digital Data as a self-service, automated feature within the organisation.
• Nurturing, mentoring and development of a team of Digital Analytics and Data professionals.
• Designing and developing experimentation frameworks to run large scale data tests across the businesses’ digital touchpoints.
• Interpreting data and developing stories for the business to make digital data driven decisioning.
• Presenting data visually to stakeholders in order to empower clearer business decisions within the Digital space.
• Working closely with the Data Science, Data Strategy and Research teams to ensure all work is linked to add value
• Extensive Digital Analytics and behavioral segmentation/attribution experience required. Experience measuring digital analytics output with tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics is essential.
• Experience working on MVT projects at a large scale
• App and Website Digital Analytics experience is essential. Operating as a Digital Analytics professional within a video on-demand environment is also highly desirable.
• Experience working with cloud-based platforms as a service (PAAS) with large scale data sets within either GCP or AWS
• Strong UX/UI expertise and demonstrable experience with digital customer experience tools.
• Team management and talent development skills are essential for the role
• Data Visualization experience using tools such as Tableau, Data Studio or D3 is essential
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 225 0139
£ £130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Posted: 23rd Oct 2020
Closing: 9th Dec 2020Apply for Job