< Back to Job Search ETL Developer
ETL Developer – Glasgow
Up to £45,000 + Package
MBN are working with a major financial services institution to help them appoint an ETL Developer within their Technology & Operations division. You will join a highly advanced Data Engineering function, helping devise an ETL strategy and providing solution design options for data integration.
- Help devise ETL Strategy and provide solution design options for disparate data integration
- Design and implement ETL solutions with parallel processing architecture
- Design, implementation and configuration of large multi-dimensional data stores
- Provide appropriate guidance to other ETL team members.
- Effective integration with upstream and downstream processes and systems
- Participate and contribute to relevant technical standards
ETL * ETL Developer * Hadoop * Informatica * Abinitio * Python * Cloudera * SSIS *
Key Skills & Experience required:
- In depth knowledge of ETL development/strategy in very large scale database systems.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with ETL tools.
- Working knowledge of bigdata storage technologies, preferably HDFS, Hbase, avro/parquet etc.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS systems, preferably SQL.
- Effective integration with a relational database system and an enterprise reporting platforms like Qlik, Tableau (advantageous)
- Programming skills across Python, PySpark or Java (advantageous)
For more information, please apply now.
£ Up to £45,000 + Package
Posted: 4th Aug 2020
Closing: 19th Aug 2020Apply for Job