< Back to Job Search Finance Data Analyst
MBN’s client, a leading multinational online money transfer service is in search of a Finance Data Analyst to join their established team.
The successful candidate will work across the technical and operations teams, building real time financial data engines and supporting stakeholders with data modelling and investigations.
- Develop creative financial data models that allowing the business to make financial and product decisions.
- Build and nurture advanced financial data controls, collaborate with product teams and finance stakeholders.
- Work alongside the engineering teams and product managers on building and scaling their financial data engines.
- Building analytical data pipelines together with data engineers and other analysts in the team
- Directly supporting key stakeholders with data, information and insights through data visualisation and presentations of key data metrics.
- Experience as a Data Analyst in business facing teams or within technical product building teams.
- Strong SQL skills are essential, the ability to work with Python will be available also within the role.
- Demonstrable experience of using BI tools such as Looker, and/or visualization tools (Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Worked with PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Airflow is desirable but not essential.
Posted: 5th Feb 2021
Closing: 1st Apr 2021Apply for Job