< Back to Job Search Financial Reporting Analyst
MBN’s client, a leading multinational online money transfer service is in search for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their established team.
The successful candidate will take responsibility of collecting data for regulatory reporting.
- Work with the finance teams to create accurate reporting from source systems. Defining accurate and populated data layers and change management
- Help build reports and models on an ad hoc basic
- Create new reports required by stakeholders and present these reports with the use of data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Work alongside regulatory reporting teams and regional teams to help build data and reports that the business can submit to regulatory authorities.
- Prior experience with financial data analysis and reporting required.
- Ability to build complex SQL queries for analysis and models. If you have done this in a regulatory environment this is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal or external stakeholders, communicating reports and requirements on a regular basis.
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Looker, Power BI or Tableau.
Prior experience within the financial service industry or a strong understanding of financial terminology. You will need to have ability to understand importance of regulatory rules and frameworks
£ £40,000 - £50,000
Posted: 4th Feb 2021
Closing: 1st Apr 2021Apply for Job