Up to £65,000 + bonus
MBN Solutions are currently working with a leading, multinational organization as we assist with their recruitment for a Software Engineer to join a specialist team of 6 developers in building state-of-the-art, customer facing applications.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with test driven development, using Cypress.io (or similar such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine) and will have knowledge of integrating external APIs.
They are an agile organization, flexible working environment, based on a squads and tribes model.
– Strong software engineering principles
– Knowledge and experience of testing frameworks, such as Cypress.io
– Experience building, maintaining, and integrating APIs
– Knowledge of cloud – particularly AWS
– A keen interest in DevOps principles
– Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
– Containerization with Docker
– Typescript is currently being explored, so any experience with this would also be beneficial!
2020 has been a whirlwind year, but that hasn’t stopped this organization’s growth as they have continued to scale their teams. They are an organization with multiple revenue streams and are continuously expanding their offering through launching exciting new products and building fresh partnerships with some of the most well-known organizations across the globe.
They treat their employees incredibly well, with a very competitive salary of up to £65,000, and a benefits package which includes company bonus, travel & health insurance, and one of the most lucrative rewards schemes on the market.
Progression with this organization is definitely on the cards, with plenty of room for you to learn on the job and grow both personally and professionally.
They also offer a really flexible approach to work, and whilst the role is currently based fully remotely, post pandemic there will be some (1-2 days per week) requirement for office-based work at their Central London offices.
£ Up to £65,000 + bonus
Posted: 11th Dec 2020
Closing: 5th Feb 2021Apply for Job