< Back to Job Search Full Stack Software Engineer
The role is primarily focused on developing UI Applications using frameworks like React.js and implementing API’s that will integrate into their architectures (that are cloud based), for example serverless and microservices. You will be reporting to and working very closely with the CTO day-day and you will have a lot of autonomy over specific projects.
- Solid commercial experience working within a Software Engineering role, comfortable working relatively self-sufficiently and taking ownership of projects.
- Strong experience working with React.js to develop UI applications.
- Experience integrating UI Applications into backend systems using APIs.
- Experience designing and developing REST API’s.
- Ideally you have had experience of implementation within Cloud Platforms.
- Experience with TDD.
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines.
This position will be initially remote, however you will be expected to be able to work within the Glasgow office in the next few months.
If this role sounds of interest and you would be keen to learn more, apply with a copy of your CV!
Posted: 19th Jun 2020
Closing: 17th Aug 2020Apply for Job