< Back to Job Search Games Data Scientist
Games Data Scientist
50,000-70,000 Euros + Benefits + Relocation Options
MBN is currently partnering with a world-renowned Games Development company in search of several Data Scientists to join their newly established team in Barcelona.
This role will work closely with stakeholders and analytics teams to analyse data, identify trends, and highlight opportunities in games. The Game Data Scientist will manipulate and analyse large datasets that represent player behaviour and turn this into insights for game design.
Remote working options are available at this time also, but the successful candidate will be required to move to Barcelona when ready to further integrate with the team.
Previous experience working within the Games sector is essential. Candidates without experience within the industry, unfortunately, cannot be considered at this time.
- Providing actionable recommendations from game data to shape game features and future products
- Work with internal departments to drive insight that will help produce better mobile games
- Building automated dashboards and reports resulting in the understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience to the entire business.
- Proven experience, preferably for in Mobile Gaming or within the Games industry
- SQL skills with experience in querying large data sets
- Visualisation skills (experience working with Tableau or similar tools)
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models such as R and Python is an advantage
- A passion for the gaming industry and a desire to understand players gaming behaviour
£ 50,000-70,000 Euros + Relocation Package
Posted: 2nd Oct 2020
Closing: 30th Apr 2021Apply for Job