< Back to Job Search Head Of Technology Recruitment
MBN Solutions occupy a unique position within the UK Technology Recruitment space.
Acknowledged Subject Matter Experts in areas such as Emerging Technology, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics, we have built a core business over 11 years that demonstrates our commitment to long-term relationship building, professionalism and deep understanding of our market sectors.
With our Events, Meet-Up Groups, Thought Leadership and Academic collaborations, we are perfectly positioned to continue to deliver the very best standard in Recruitment & Talent Acquisition service provision to our community members.
Our Technology Practice is key to our long-term vision. Having operated successfully In the Technology market since the establishment of the business, we are now looking to strengthen our Technology offering – and we are looking for an exceptional individual to lead this Practice.
This position represents a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join a highly-established market-leading business who continually operate at the cutting edge of innovation for the market sectors we service.
What you will need
- Demonstrable experience in having led and grown Permanent and/or Contract recruitment and/or Talent Acquisition teams
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in Technology sectors such as Software Development, DevOps, Cloud, Infrastructure and Programme/Project Management
- Experience in growing/scaling business teams – evidence of success in both fiscal and team goal achievement
- Strong track record in the development of high-achieving individuals
- Evidence of Strategic leadership of key client account relationships
- Ability to nurture and grow people, providing a variety of learning experiences to staff at various levels of experience
What we will give you
- Structured training, support and development to achieve your potential as a Leader
- An opportunity to broaden your recruitment expertise through exposure to our existing community of business contacts
- A platform to develop your personal brand through our various Community Led initiatives such as Meet-Up groups, Thought Leadership webinars and Academic collaborations
- A fun, collaborative environment to work in alongside high calibre recruitment professionals
- A highly competitive rewards package
- A flexible approach to work – ensuring a fair work/life balance with opportunities to WFH/WFA as required
Posted: 9th Sep 2020
Closing: 4th Oct 2020Apply for Job