< Back to Job Search International Operations Group Director
International Operations Group Director
£115,000 + Benefits
MBN’s client, a Data-Driven Media Agency, is in search of an International Operations Director to join their team.
The role reports into MD International Operations and helps support the drive for product and services deployment and usage in top markets outside of the US.
- Act as a leader amongst internal stakeholders and customers for the organisations products and services.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams in the US
- Understand the current adoption and gap analysis in terms of; if a local market solution already exists, training and adoption of core products and services, identify risk factors or challenges, ascertain product geographic reach.
- Assist in defining the roadmap and go-to-market priorities to drive adoption and organise the roll-out plan with global product leads
- Facilitate alignment and manage expectations with internal stakeholders across the organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with individual markets
- Act as an international knowledge hub and provide guidance to local markets
- Prior experience within Martech, Media, Digital Agencies is desirable
- Strong project management skills – knowledge of the different project management methodologies with a specific focus on Agile methodology to drive results.
- Strong senior level communication and influencing skills and ability to manage engagements across their markets
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and tasks
- The need for priorities and be solutions-oriented with natural ‘problem-solver’ capabilities
- Experience with Stakeholder engagement often involving senior regional and market data and tech leads, and CEOs and other agencies
- Proven ability to manage and deliver for senior stakeholders across the network
£ £115,000 + Benefits
Posted: 6th Jan 2021
Closing: 24th Feb 2021Apply for Job