< Back to Job Search Junior Data Scientist
MBN are exclusively partnering with a global leader in transportation services to help them appoint a Junior Data Scientist. The business have built a bespoke software service which allows them to track & optimize the performance of their clients products/services through data and machine learning.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop statistical models/machine learning algorithms which enable the business to make better decisions based around your analysis as well as help optimize the performance of the products/services.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Master’s degree Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Experience of manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience creating data visualisation dashboards using Power BI or equivalent
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ Up to £35,000 + Package
Posted: 14th Jan 2021
Closing: 20th May 2021Apply for Job