< Back to Job Search Junior Java Engineer
Junior Java Engineer
Home-Based (within Scotland)
Brand new opportunity for a Java Developer to join a leading technology company in the Healthcare sector. The company are expanding the team and are looking for two Developers to join them. These roles are available either at Graduate or Junior Developer level.
The successful candidates will either join their Implementation team, or their newly formed Research & Development team. You will be working primarily with Java and SQL, to work on a mixture of projects, focusing on new products and development/implementation work on their current software platform.
- Either a recent Graduate, having studied a subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering etc. or commercial experience in a Software Developer role.
- Good experience working with Java.
- Experience with a relational database, preferably SQL but Oracle will also be considered.
- Experience with REST APIs or SOAP would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of Web Services is preferable.
If the role sounds of interest and you’d be keen to learn more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!
£ £25,000-£35,000 DOE
Posted: 15th Oct 2020
Closing: 29th Jan 2021Apply for Job