< Back to Job Search Lead Insight Analyst
Holborn, London – Remote Work Currently Available
MBN’s client, a leading Analytics Loyalty business are in search for a Lead Insight Analysts to join their established Insight division.
This role will suit an experienced Analysts who is looking for a challenge within the Loyalty and Customer Insight space.
Working together with Insight Managers and key stakeholders, the successful candidate will be developing, managing and working on an analysis plan that adds value to the business.
- Take lead of high impact customer analysis from conception to completion.
- Take responsibility of campaign design, model building and CRM reporting
- Take charge of day to day negotiations and prioritise changes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver analysis that demonstrates the commercial benefits
- Coach junior members of the team, with the opportunity to gain some line management experience
- Several years experience in working in the field of data analysis and customer insight
- Experienced user of SQL and ideally R or equivalent.
- Previous experience of BI tools (Tableau or Business Objects) would be advantageous
- Proficient user of Excel calculations
- Prior experience of building propensity models and customer segmentations is highly desirable
£ £47,000 - £49,000
Posted: 20th Jan 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job