< Back to Job Search Lead Python Engineer
Lead Python Engineer
£ Excellent Basic and Package
MBN Solutions have been engaged by a highly reputable Household brand to recruit a Lead / Senior Python Engineer to join their team based in London.
The Lead Python Engineer will report directly into the Chief Data Scientist (Data IQ 100 Influencer) and head up an engineering team of 5 Python Developers and Cloud Engineers (AWS focused).
The primary objective of the role will be to bring the development function in synergy with the Data Science team, to allow the Data Science team to create well packaged and tested Machine Learning Algorithms worth £millions.
The Lead Python Engineer will be an evangelist of solid Software Engineering practices and an advocate of TDD and BDD, with the ability to make Tech decisions / choices to improve efficiency and working closely with the Chief Data Scientist to set out the strategy and direction of the Engineering and Data Science teams going forward.
This is an incredible opportunity with a Software Engineer with experience in Python and AWS to join a team making a large impact across the organisation.
Successful candidates should have experience in the following:
- Experience writing code in Python
- Experience deploying to the Cloud, ideally with AWS
- A DevOps mindset – experience setting up CI / CD pipelines
- Experience in an Agile environment
- The ability to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management skills- proven experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of best practices, trends and solutions- a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging data technologies and how these can be used to gain a competitive advantage
If this is of interest get in touch today via the ‘apply’ now button.
Python * Software Engineer * Java * AWS * Cloud * Azure * GCP * Google Cloud Platform * Amazon Web Services * CI * CD * Continuous Integration * Continuous Delivery * DevOps * Agile
£ Bonus + Benefits
Posted: 16th May 2019
Closing: 8th Jan 2020Apply for Job