< Back to Job Search Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer – Edinburgh (Fully remote initially)
Up to £60,000 + Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with a leading online technology company to help them appoint a Machine Learning Engineer in Edinburgh. The business are creating a Machine Learning platform and are looking to appoint an Engineer with experience building, deploying, optimising and maintaining machine learning solutions at scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern online tech business with offices in some of the most attractive cities in the world. Their award winning platform powered by data & analytics and used both by businesses and consumers has allowed them to achieve exponential year on year growth. In this role you will create, deploy and maintain ML algorithms which allow the business to detect fraud, enhance product features and identify additional needs of the customer.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience developing, deploying and optimising scalable machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras & PyTorch
- Ability to productionise models within a modern cloud architecture (Sagemaker, Auto ML or Azure Functions)
- Experience creating heuristics models such as NLP, Anomaly Detection, Neural Networks, Vectorisation.
- Advanced programming skills across one or more of these languages (Python, Scala, C# or Java)
- Engineering best practices (CI/CD, configuration management, test automation)
For more information, please apply now.
£ Up to £60,000 + Package
Posted: 18th Sep 2020
Closing: 29th Oct 2020Apply for Job