< Back to Job Search Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer – Edinburgh
£50,000 – £70,000 + Extensive Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with one of the world’s largest Investment Management providers to help them appoint a Machine Learning Engineer who will join their global AI Labs team.
AI Labs is a central Data Science and Engineering team that was set up to accelerate innovation and technology in artificial intelligence. It has around 25 employees who are intellectually challenged to impact the entire business using machine learning to tackle strategic problems.
In this role you will bring knowledge of algorithmic/software development powered by a mathematical/statistical mindset to productionise models that have incremental effects on the business.
Key skills & experience:
- Advanced Python programming skills (Scikt-Learn, XG Boost) to develop machine learning models
- Understanding of probability, statistical theory & linear algebra
- Experience containerising models (Docker, Kubernetes) and deploying them to a cloud hosted environment
- Software Engineering experience – Continuous Integration, Unit Testing & Linux
- Ability to write advanced code that is scalable and can be productionised
- Educated at PhD (preferred) or MSc within Mathematics, Computer Science or quantitative subject.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or press apply now.
£ £50,000 - £70,000 + Extensive Package
Posted: 26th Mar 2021
Closing: 22nd May 2021Apply for Job