< Back to Job Search Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
£60,000-£65,000 + equity
I am currently working with one of the most dynamic and forward-thinking start-ups in Edinburgh, they have been developing deep reinforcement learning models to automate tasks within the retail sector with a small but extremely talented team. Now due to growth and securing further pre-seed funding they are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer, in which they can build a new Reinforcement Learning team around. The successful candidate will be the foundation of the new team, and will subsequently help grow this arm of the business, bringing in new hires along the way.
You should apply if you are…
- Self-starter, who from day one can hit the ground running.
- Passionate about data, and keen to solve complex business issues using AI and Deep Learning
- Knowledgeable about software agents and reward agents
Desired skills and expertise…
- Highly proficient programming in Python
- Knowledge of deep/machine learning frameworks such as (PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow)
- You have experience not only researching but also prototyping and deploying reinforcement learning models commercially.
Click apply to find out more information.
£ £60,000-£65,000 + Equity
Posted: 19th Aug 2020
Closing: 3rd Mar 2021Apply for Job